Kirnu is a free MIDI arpeggiator plugin developed by Arto Vaarala. It's one of the best plugin of this kind in the market. It boasts:
- Easy realtime tweaking
- User friendly pattern view
- MIDI learn for every major control
- Two independent CC controls with 'teach' functionality
- Numerous of different scales
- Hold mode
- + Many, many more great features
32 Bit Beta or 64 bit Beta
Now lets move on to the presets. I am not going to take a lot of time in talking about it cause you can watch this video which will give you a better idea :-). I hope you enjoy these presets.
- All the sounds in the video is from Dune BE.
- These are all one finger arps, please be careful with the presets that has "CD" in it's name. It means it uses the chord function of Kirnu so the notes will be doubled/tripled over the octaves. E.g, a triad will play 6 or 9 notes depending on the octave setting. May not sound pleasant all the time.
- Use Reverb, Delay and Filters to make it even more interesting.